Thursday, December 2, 2010

Street Snap of the Day 今日のストリートスナップ #8
























These super happy friends were doing some super fun shopping at SBY in Shibuya 109.

























Are they matching each other or what!!??
The question is if they wear the same clothes as each other every day...
























There was no wonder I met them at this store out of the hundred stores in 109. 
The bear that are all over their clothes are all over the store as well.

PS. Something I just noticed is that there is small hair trolls at the floor next to the bear heads... Where does Japanese people get their ideas from!?

3 comments:

  1. AH!!! WC!
    I never knew about WC when I was still in Japan, but I'm looking forward to my trip in March to splurrrge. It's so cute!

    I wish I had those girls' outfits! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC!! <333

    And about the trolls, I was wondering the same thing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so happy, indeed.
    makes one smile ^^

    ReplyDelete